Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sick Day!

Sick day!
The only reason I give that statement an exclammation point is because it has been a day full of cuddling up and watching The Big Bang Theory and Sherlock episodes :)
{If you haven't seen either of those, I highly recommend them, a single Sherlock episode is like an hour and a half long though... so needless to say, I don't get to it often}

Unfortunately, this awful nagging sore throat, cloudy head, and stuffy nose have come at the end of break rather than the beginning.  I am super bummed to be starting May-mester on such an icky note, but am SO excited to share this giveaway!
 I just had to share because I love cute preppy things, but I love them even more when they are free! :)

Southern Tide Skipjack Polo Giveaway

Sweet Designs by Amy Atlas




7 comments:

  1. I do hope you feel better!! My sister loves Big Bang Theory, cant say the same here...lol. I only like the catchy catch phrase "Bazinga" and when he was in the ball pit.

    Stay Well!
    xx,
    klee

    mrslee-flabtofab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks, its definitely running its course, but I am sure things will look up soon! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh no! So sorry to hear that you're sick. I've been enjoying Sherlock too. I hope you feel better! New follower, can't wait to catch up on your blog posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following and for saying "hi" :)

      Delete
  3. So sorry your sick! Feel better soon!
    Oh, and my hubby and I LOVE Sherlock. We bought the 2nd season from overseas and watched it months ago... so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We just finished season 2 and fell just short of a panic attack when we saw how long we might have to wait for season 3! Such a clever and well done show, and super addicting!

      Delete
  4. We've been sick too! Feel better
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete