Wednesday, July 6, 2011

An {almost} Surprise Party!

I tried, really really did, but in the last minutes...
it was no longer a surprise, but tons of fun to see everyone, and make him feel special :)

We had a great time at Ashley and Jesse's wedding Friday night,


Saturday had a fun {almost} surprise party,


complete with shuffle board tournament!


Headed to the lake with one of my and my family's favorite families ever on Sunday,

Yes, we tubed, he held me on most of the time, but it was still tons of fun!

Spent a wonderful brunch with my in-laws Monday,

And am now still completely exhausted!

Needless to say we had a wonderful weekend, spent with family and good friends, and enjoyed remembering and discussing the reason for the celebration of those who risked their lives to give us the freedoms we cling to today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment