Sunday, July 10, 2011

Finally, Pillow Covers! :)

This is the day that the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it! :)
It has been a beautiful day, it began with a nice quiet run this morning and will conclude with an early dinner and an episode of Prison Break (my husband's new {yet old} favorite show) before bed.

Before that, I wanted to share some pictures of our little home with our recent updates, especially the pillow covers, since I was so enthusiastic and dramatic about finding the right fabric.

my favorite and the most complete part of our apartment :)

Love how they turned out, all of the fabric is from fabric.com

The red ticked pillow is Ralph Lauren from Homegoods, but the other two are my covers :)
{yes, he regularly rests his chin on the coffee table... weird... yet still irresistible}

another bookshelf picture, moving things around already! :)

I took this picture of Peyton on Friday afternoon, it was laundry day, there were piles of clothes everywhere, it just seemed like our little home was in chaos, and I absolutely loved that he had no problem with any of it, just cuddled up with a front row seat to my busy day :P

We had a beautiful weekend, on the lake with family Saturday, and met up with them again today for some birthday celebrations :)

Tomorrow is my loving husband's birthday and I have been searching for fun recipes for the past few days to show him how much I appreciate him.

We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment