Monday, August 22, 2011

Until Christmas Time...

It has started... real life in the form of PT school.
So far, everyday has been a constant battle to keep my head above water, yet I am loving {almost} every minute of it!
It took me a little while to get acclimated. I still am not entirely convinced I really understand what we will accomplish by the end of our three years {let alone the end of this semester!}
But I am welcoming it with open arms because I KNOW this is where the Lord has put me {and us},
not on accident but as part of his intentional plan.
Due to this drastic change in well, everything, I don't think I will be blogging for awhile. I wish I could, because I love chronicling things and keeping those who care in the loop. I would love to look back at a photo documented few years, but thats just not in the cards right now.

So, on that note, I am headed back to my semi-permanent location of my head burried in my anatomy book(s).

Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment