Monday, April 22, 2013

They're Getting Married!

He popped the question!
And (of course) she said yes!
 
Soooo excited for my little sister and her hubby-to-be! :)
Austin & Audrey
 
Aaaaand, I am blessed to have a husband who was willing to sacrifice so we could be there!
Austin called about a month before and asked if he thought we would be able to make the 7-8 hour trip from Columbia to Nashville for this special day.  My initial reaction was "no, that would be too much to put on DJ's plate" because he is working and taking classes full time right now, so that is what we told him.
 
Well, Austin sent this adorable e-mail out with details to the nines.  My mom forwarded it to me because of how crazy detailed it was.  Austin wants to go into some sort of special ops thing in the Army, so attention to detail is definitely good for him!  Anyways, I read it and showed it to DJ, and his response was... "We have to go!"
And my response to that was "REALLY!?!?!?"
He said that he knew if we weren't there, looking at the pictures would be so hard for me afterwards, and it would probably be a decision we would regret 5, 10 years down the road.
 
Oh my goodness, I cannot brag enough about how wise and willing to serve my sweet husband is!
That being said, here are a few of my favorite pictures from that day :)
 
The Question
 
The YES!
 
Hugs allllll around! :)
 
Group picture!
 
So excited for them and how much they have each grown to get to this point, and can't wait to see how the Lord will continue to grow them in the future.
 
Now lets get to planning a wedding! :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment