Friday, September 14, 2012

Gurgle Pot Love

I have spent the last 36 hours recovering from our first neuro exam Thursday morning.  It went fine, no big news there or anything, but the stress I put myself under was pretty bad.  So bad that I spent most of today sleeping it off, with the high hopes of not getting sick!
 
Anyways, I couldn't help but smile at the Lord's perfect timing.  I arrived home yesterday comepletely exhausted and just wanting to collapse (needless to say, I do not handle stress well) to not one, but three packages, which totally brightened my day!  My favorite of which was my birthday present from my sisters.  It was a little late due to a slight detour it took in the shipping process, but the timing could not have been better!
 
We went to Wilmington, NC a few months back and in a little beach shop came across the Gurgle Pot.  I absolutely loved that it was a little different, and the goofy-ness of the noise it made.  However, due to a pretty high price tag for a simple pitcher, decided to pass.
 
I didn't think much more about it, which is why I was SO excited when it came in the mail yesterday!
I was super surprised and love how thoughtful a gift it was :)
 
 
 
Whenever you pour it it goes "gurgle gurgle glug glug glug"
 
Super fun, and just quirky enough that I absolutely LOVE it! :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment