Thursday, July 1, 2010

The One About Going Summer Preppy at Target!


I confess, since the end of Isaac Mizrahi for Target, I really haven't done much clothes shopping at Target. However, the other day some cute new pieces at Target from the Merona Collection caught my eye! I know, I am way late in noticing them, but I just think the look is adorable and very well done! The more I researched the collection I found this cute little look book of Merona wear and Gigi did a great review and post on the line about a year ago that is pretty interesting too!

Here are some of my favorite online finds that I am going to go hunt for in the store!


Jessica Printed Cami


Monica Pencil Skirt


Ava Shift Dress


Brooke Knit Sleeveless Tank


Evelyn Printed Dress


Tegan Tunic Top

So cute! I love the colorful prints and how they use such a wide spectrum of colors!

Part of

with Preppy Pink Lilly Lover

No comments:

Post a Comment