Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Letter "N" :)

I was not ready for all of this! Actually, yes, I am, and will get it all under control in no time, I just have some temporary craziness going on. I turned 22 on Monday, and despite the bunches and bunches of fun I had, I am now playing catch up! :P The fault is mine, and I would not have chosen to do things any other way!

Anyways, some favorites for the letter "N"!

Navy Blue
Nike Cleats (you know, for soccer playing :P)


Nap Time


Nautical Anything!


The North Face


New Bern, North Carolina (double favorite!)


Nail Polish


Never Been Kissed


Nights Under The Stars


I have been stretching to think of favorites lately, if you notice any musts that I miss be sure to tell me! I would love to know about some of the things that you NEED or appreciate most! :)

Happy September! Here comes fall! :)

1 comment:

  1. So many women were dressed in shades of dark blue for the Emmys on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete