Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Loving Life, One Day At A Time! :)

For the letter T, lets focus on today. Living in this moment! It is so easy to get caught up making plans for the future and living in past glories and regrets. Today is all that we are guaranteed, so lets live it!

I confess I have gotten caught up in thinking constantly about the future lately, and not enjoying the things I have been given today! I am in the middle of a soccer season that is 7 and 2 so far, that is awesome! Yet, I still catch myself getting excited about starting triathlons up after the season. I need to focus more on the now and less on the not yet!

I am so thankful for the life I have been given and the blessings I am living right now! I want to live joyfully in the today, not waste it away by looking toward tomorrow.

1. Tea Parties


2. Trader Joe's


3. Triathlons


4. Thrifty Creations


lima bean wreath tutorial here.


Moss covered ball tutorial here.

5. Tevas


6. Tea Cups


7. Trivial Information

8. Tuscany


9. Thank you notes


10. Tuna (favorite meal ever, seared Ahi Tuna, mmmm)


I hope everyone has a lovely Wednesday :)

3 comments:

  1. I love thank you notes! I just got some monogrammed ones in the mail as a late grad gift, and they just make me smile!

    Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love tea parties! esp christmas teas---i cant wait for christmas break :)

    ReplyDelete