Monday, October 11, 2010

Wellingtons for "W" :)

Okay ladies, quite honestly, I am ready to be finished with this alphabet! I know, its my blog, I can do whatever I want. This blog event can end whenever I decide (believe me, I have been told this a number of times) but, I figure, if I can't even finish a blog event, that is not a good sign for real life!

So, since the letter "V" was blogged (a little out of order) as a victory, I wanted to share with all of you beautiful readers my favorite thing about the letter "W" right now!

Ever since my birthday (in August :P) when I was blessed with a pair of Hunter Wellingtons, I have been putting together wet weather outfits just for the fun of it :)

So, you guessed it!
The letter "W" is all about Wellys! :)

Not only do I LOVE the versatility Wellingtons bring to rainy weather, but am also completely loving the different socks offered for them!


Hunter has a whole collection but I also found an adorable shop on etsy that features these Welly socks, or slugs as they call them


Be sure to stop by Those Alaskan Girls Etsy shop. Not only do they have adorable products but I am in love with the photography as well, as you can see above!

It makes me want to try and make some myself, especially because my boots are red, and there are not many socks that match that color :/

I know, two posts in a row about boots seems somewhat silly, but 'tis the season for boot wearing!

I am so excited to have a FULL week off for fall break this week, I plan to be very productive. Hmmm, we will see :)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the shout out! I have enjoyed exploring your blog as well... I may have to give your alphabet idea a whirl! With an Alaskan spin of course! :) thanks again! -Melissa
    Www.thosealaskangirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute blog!! if i go to the everglades, i will bring a pair of these with me!! have a good break and thanks for all the cute blogs you give everybody to read!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've learned about so many wonderful Etsy shops from you. I've favorited this one. Thanks, Shelby!

    ReplyDelete