Monday, July 15, 2013

Just Looking for Something New :)

I have put high-lights in my hair twice in my life, once professionally and once via boxed mix.
Neither went well.

Perhaps its this awful hint of gray that haunts me daily or just wanting to mix it up a little bit, but I've been wanting to try something new...




From here, here, here, and here

And then I come back to, I love how brunettes who stay brunettes look, like Katie Holmes or Courtney Cox, always look great with beautiful dark hair, why mess with something not broken (a little boring, but not broken).





From here, here, here, and here

I can't decide, it would be fun to try, but a pretty pricey & time consuming for just dabbling if it does or doesn't work out...
Things are quickly stacking up against the coloring, but I'll still dream for a little bit :)

Maybe I'll stick to tri training and shoe shopping :P

No comments:

Post a Comment