Monday, July 8, 2013

The Simplicity of Placing a Tray on a Table

My husband and I are both pretty simple, neither of us love the frou frou nor need the glam.  However, when push comes to shove, his impression of simple is in fact much simpler than mine.

That being said, when decorating I try to combine his need for simplicity with my need for creating a welcoming home.  I am always trying to simplify our little space with the hopes that it is still an inviting and calm space.

I like the look of setting & decorating a tray on a table because it seems to make all of the cute decor that I love look organized and contained.  So here is what I have going on right now:

(dirty dog bed and all!)

And here are some of my inspiration/favorites from Pinterest:


Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment