Thursday, May 19, 2011

All{most} Clear!



After {way too much} ado,
I have heard back on my follow up ultrasound results,

ANNNND

I now have the option to
(1) get the remaining cyst removed
(2) return every 6 months for check up ultra sounds and risk re-infection

I'm leaning towards #1, but we will see, we're getting a second opinion

As of right now, I get to spend a wonderful few days at home with my family {I love ATL!}
in anticipation and celebration of the wedding of my sweet friend Emily and her fiancee Nathan!



I am SO excited for them!

On top of all of that, it is my beautiful mother's birthday today,
I have been so blessed to have such a wonderful and giving mother,
always seeking to serve the Lord above all and loving us unconditionally.



I love you mommy!
And can't wait to see my loving hubby again tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment