Friday, May 27, 2011

A week in review...

What a week!
My sister-in-law gave birth to a healthy baby girl Tuesday at 11:59 :)


The mother and baby are both in wonderful health and are now getting settled in at home.
All 5 siblings are very excited about the new addition :)

On top of keeping two of the beautiful new big sisters for a night, hubby and I had a very productive week!

1. I soaked/dried/boiled/redried/aired-out these little guys and can confidently say they no longer wreak of a bar

instead, they are now quite the cute bowl filler :)


2. did not get to hemming yet :/
3. should be receiving updated subscriptions soon!
4. RSVPed and Thanked those who needed to be :)
5. made a cute little cord cover from some left over nautical striped canvas I had {yay!}


6. found a new dry cleaner in Columbia, no need to ruin a suit as I try to be domestic, maybe I'll try to be a hero on our next big stain :P
7. nothing has happened with the window yet... unfortunately... more updates to come next week?
8. my mint is now happily settled in its own planter, nicely next to the rosemary, basil, and cilantro :)

9. We completely filed our FAFSA and registered me for fall classes, so I am all set for Physical Therapy School to start in August!

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Memorial Day weekend! I will be working some and relaxing and exploring Columbia with my Hubby and puppy for the rest of it :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to your family on the addition of another "little one." So cute. All girls, too. Wow! What fun!

    I also want to congratulate you on Physical Therapy School. That is really wonderful! What a great profession to go into!

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete