Friday, June 25, 2010

The One About A Wedding

Oh my goodness! Life started moving fast and has not seemed to slow down! Its been an awesome ride, but has not left much room for blogging unfortunately.

Over the past week, I have been hired for a full time job with a Hyatt Place, quit working at Outback, and started training at the hotel. This is such a blessing, because Outback was only giving me two or so shifts a week and while I don't want to be a work-aholic, I wanted to do more than that a week.

On the social side of things, life has been awesome! I spent a few days in Chattanooga with my best friend and his puppy for a Saturday morning wedding, returned home for an engagement party Saturday night, and Father's day was Sunday.

It has been a much busier week than usual. I am so excited about the hotel job because the two shifts I will be working are 6 am - 3 pm or 3 pm - 1130 pm. While this does not sound ideal to many, compared to a restaurant shift that could require working from 11am - 2pm, making little money, and monopolizing an entire day, this is much better!

Tuesday night, after my first training shift, my sweet sweet friend, whose engagement we celebrated Saturday, called and asked if I would be one of her bridesmaids. I accepted of course, and am SO excited for her. They are both super planners and have almost everything decided for their May 2011 wedding already!

And, with weddings on my mind, here are some adorable idea boards I stumbled across on Elizabeth Anne Designs blog earlier this week!


I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment