Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The One With A Pink and Green Popsicle Wednesday!


I just discovered Country Living's awesome variety of summer ice pop recipes on their website! After trying the Fruit Pop, I HAD to share the recipe!

  • 3 cup(s) ripe fresh fruit chunks (watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew melon, or pineapple)
  • 1/2 cup(s) superfine sugar
  • 3 tablespoon(s) light corn syrup
  • 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
  • 2 cup(s) vanilla yogurt

Directions

  1. In blender, puree fresh fruit with sugar, corn syrup, and lemon juice until very smooth, about 2 to 3 minutes. Add vanilla yogurt and blend until smooth. Taste mixture and adjust sweetness, adding more sugar if needed.
  2. Pour mixture into 10 (1/2-cup) pop molds. Place tops on molds and insert wooden sticks. Freeze at least 4 hours before removing fruit pops from molds.
So easy and completely tasty!

This post has been linked up to Pink Preppy Lilly Lover's Pink & Green Thursday Blog Hop!


I hope everyone has a happy Wednesday!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Shelby! Thanks so much for playing along for Pink & Green Thursday! I'm following you back now :) Happy Wednesday sweetheart! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE popsicles! I want that new zoku popsicle maker! What a great way to get through summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be making these for sure. They sound so delicious and refreshing. Thanks for postings. I love trying new recipes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these popsicles look delicious and refreshing. a perfect way to cool off in the sweltering texas heat!

    ReplyDelete