I am a college athlete at a small school in rural Tennessee. I was raised for the most part in Atlanta. I am graduating this December and hope to pursue physical therapy after that. I am so excited about everything to come and loving preparing for it right now! I am ready to be out of the small town scene and back to the city, but until then I have begun crafting, sewing, and all sorts of girly fun things!
- I love getting to know new people and exchanging awesome stories and experiences!
- Soccer is the sport that helps with tuition but is definitely not the only athletic activity I enjoy! I can not wait to graduate so I can get back into triathlons especially!
- I am a health nut who loves to experiment in the kitchen!
- I think the human body is really cool. (yes, I am a nerd)
- I love doing laundry but can not stand the ironing!
More to come later! I tried to put pictures in but could not figure that out... so we'll see, if nothing else comes from this blog at least I will become more computer literate! :)
Anyways, it has been a long road but due to an AMAZINGLY supportive family and loving Savior I am living a beautifully blessed life!