Sunday, March 28, 2010

Living in TN, cheering for the Green and White :)

Go Michigan State!!

Yes, I was raised in Atlanta. Yes, I am at school in Tennessee. Yes, I want State to make it to the final four!!!

Both of my parents are Michigan State Alumni and my dad played football for them back in the day, so we are big on MSU sports. Especially in basketball season, when they actually win :P

I volunteer in a Physical Therapy clinic about 15 hours a week in preparation for grad school. They let me participate in our office march madness competition. I don't follow basketball at all, but love Michigan State and Duke. SO... right now I am in first place of the whole bracket race :)

I hope Duke goes all the way! I do love the success of the underdogs in the tournament this year though.

AND MICHIGAN STATE IS GOING TO THE FINAL FOUR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment