Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Fabulously Action Packed Weekend!

What a whirlwind of a weekend! We had an awesome time! Friday night was our Junior-Senior banquet. Dinner was held atop the Sunsphere Tower in Knoxville. We then headed to Pigeon Forge to spend a few hours at Wonder Works I am really not a fan of the whole tourist-y thing but for a night with friends we had a good time :)I got a picture with most of the soccer girls before we boarded the buses to leave. I love seeing everyone all dressed up! :)
Saturday I played in a 7v7 soccer tournament to benefit the International Justice Mission and Epilepsy Research, we lost pretty badly, but it was a lot of fun to get out on a beautiful day and play! We were all SO tired from the night before, but we rallied together pretty well :)
After that we stopped at DSW, to get some shoes to match the dress I posted about a little while ago. Once again DSW delivers with a perfect match! The heels are a little higher than I am used to but the color matches the dress almost exactly, and plus they are Chinese Laundry, so I could not say no! :)

Great Weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment