Friday, April 16, 2010

I am not Greek... but I wish I was!

Next weekend, I am going to a friend's fraternity's Spring Formal. Earlier today he texted me asking if I would be interested in making a cooler for him.

Sure, I like crafting, I'm sure it will be fun was my initial reaction. A few moments later as I started brainstorming I realized I had absolutely no idea how to go about this.

What kind of cooler? What am I supposed to use to decorate? What do I put on the cooler?

Thank you for humoring me in my silly dilemma and rantings. I ended up packing it with clothes and bringing a bag for the return trip. It was a fun project.

We ended up spray painting, using markers to color, and then using a spray paint sealant to keep things from smudging. Good times!

I hope you are enjoying the amazing spring weather! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment