Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Beauty of A Tablescape

While I have always loved looking at wedding pictures, it seems odd now that my wedding has passed to keep doing it.

I just love to see how brides mix colors, and flowers, and centerpieces.... the more I thought about it, the more I realized that it is really the tablescapes of the wedding I love most. All of the little details of the centerpieces and place settings, how you can tell a story and show your personality in the details and use of color... is just wonderful to me :)


I loved how the tables at our wedding turned out.
The navy blue and white toile runners and toppers with the antipasto and dogwood blooms.
With the simplicity of navy and white brought to life by the color in the meal and the apple green accents.

Yes, I love tablescapes :)







I am so excited that after working tonight I get almost a whole week off until my next shift next Wednesday!

Giving me a much needed time to step back and prioritize my time and pretty much life in general :P

No comments:

Post a Comment