Saturday, June 11, 2011

Date Night, Peanut Butter Pancakes, and Pesto

What a wonderful weekend so far! And it is only going to get better from here :)


Date night last night for dinner.... Chicken Parm... mmMMmm


Made a quick stop at JoAnn's, found {and photo documented thanks to my sweet husband} the cutest fabric for a summer table cloth, I think, and will be returning soon with a coupon :)

Link
I thought these wonderful peanut butter pancakes would be perfect for breakfast in bed this morning


Ran errands this morning, stopped at a garage sale, and updated our DVD collection with these titles for a mere dollar a piece... woohoo!

For lunch we went simple with sandwiches, but to add a yummy kick, I tried the basil pesto recipe from this month's Southern Living, which was SO simple and put some of this basil to good use!


The recipe can be found right here and it was SO easy! I can't wait to try using some of our mint to make mint pesto, sounds interesting? Or maybe some pizza dough to use our pesto sauce on?

Off to the pool! I hope you are enjoying this beautiful summer weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment