Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Family is Wonderful :)


They made the trip from Atlanta to stay for less than 36 hours!
During that short time my husband and dad made this book case

{from scratch.. using an old door for the sides... yay!}
{and jump starting our painting and project plans}

We spent the morning exploring historic Charleston

{I turned into quite the little shutter bug}




And the afternoon at Isle of Palms beach.


Not to mention my mom brought all of the food already prepared, giving us more time to enjoy each other over yummy dinners and desserts.

{and it gave me an excuse to break out the new dinnerware!}

We had such a great time full of tons of laughs!
I am so blessed to have such supportive parents, wonderful sisters, and a loving husband willing to host everyone in our little one bedroom :)

I know we made memories I will always remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment