Friday, May 28, 2010

The One With Arbonne and the GRE

This book is going to be the end of me!

I have never felt less intelligent. My vocabulary is pathetic! I only made it through the analogies portion today and was exhausted. I loved the analogies on the SAT, they were like little puzzles that made me feel smart.

Now I am a little fish in this big grad school pond and the GRE is my first official welcome to little fish-dom. It is exciting to keep getting closer to the actual application process, today was just my big realization that I have a lot of work to do! I am planning on taking the test twice, once at the end of June and then if I need to I will retake before training camp in early August.

Before my study session my mom and I picked me out the right shade of Arbonne's Mineral Powder. I have been using Bare Minerals make-up for the past few years but just tried Arbonne (because my mom has gotten involved in the company) and LOVE it.


There are so many awesome things I could say about this company and so many products I want to recommend! I love that all products by Arbonne International are all certified vegan. I am not a vegan, but the fact that all of their products are free of animal by-products is just one sign of the caliber of materials the company uses.
As I have studied and learned about the human body and nutrition I have found it fascinating how the things we put on our body affect the inside.

Anything we put on our skin is absorbed into the bloodstream within 26 seconds. On top of that, many of the ingredients used in common cosmetics, shampoos, and skin care in the United States are illegal to put into similar products in Europe.As if that is not motivation enough, Arbonne has a number of different lines, their most popular is the anti aging RE9 system. They also have a great detox spa collection (which is my favorite), aromatherapy, weight loss, nutrition, cosmetics (I prefer them in quality and quantity to Bare Minerals or any other powders I've tried), and even a teen collection (which has a collection of amazing scents!).


I L-O-V-E their products and hope you do too! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am right there with you! I am planning on taking the GRE twice before december and I need to get studying!!!! I'm scared haha. Especially on the math! Yikes! Havn't done any math in a looong time.

    But I am so excited for the application process and entering my masters degree!

    Good luck with your GRE's!

    ReplyDelete