Monday, May 24, 2010

The One With An End and A New Beginning!

Not that I am an addict or anything but I am SUPER excited about the line up on the tele tonight :)

The two hour 24 finale at 8
Folowed by The Bachelorette Season Premiere at 9!

I hope Ali is sweet and feminine and not just a woman on a mission! :P

The plan is to watch 2 hours of 24, record the Bachelorette, and watch that afterwards.

I do not faithfully watch many shows. I am not even a huge fan of 24, it just gets too intense sometimes and tires me out. The Bachelor and Bachelorette are my guilty pleasure shows that I get hooked onto everytime!

I hope you have a great night! I know I will :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for leaving me such a sweet comment on my blog.
    I really appreciate your taking the time to stop by for a visit. You have such a cute blog. I have a sister who lives in Atlanta, GA.

    Take Care,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girly!
    Just found your blog! I absolutely love it! You have a new follower!

    xo

    ReplyDelete