Monday, May 24, 2010

The One With the Final Congrats!

Awhile back I posted on how awesome I think mod podge is. I still think it is pretty cool and I used it to spend some time last week making this sign for my sister.


I can be pretty meticulous when it comes to making things, and this was no exception. I made every letter different and had a blast coming up with different creative ideas :)


I used a lot of scrapbook paper and tissue paper, some paint and ribbon, and accented with some gemstones. The base of each letter was simply poster board, we used yarn to lace them together and added beads, just to make the whole thing MORE girly :)


I had tons of fun making it and loved hearing people say "my favorite letter is..."

We are still recovering, we have managed to normalize the main floor but the basement and upstairs are both still a mess! :P

The sun is shining and it is going to be a great week! :)

2 comments:

  1. That looks so good! So creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your banner is beautiful! I bet your sister loved it!
    Thanks for visiting my blog, and commenting:)

    ReplyDelete