Friday, May 7, 2010

The One With A Goodbye



Tonight is my last night in this surprisingly cozy bed.

I know everything is part of the Lord's plan and there are no truly "bad" circumstances, but this has definitely been a year of growth and struggle for me. I am so thankful for where the Lord has led me, but at the same time it has had some hard parts. I am so excited and looking forward to the summertime, my last semester in the fall, and what the Lord's purposes for my life are! I am so thankful for the new friends the Lord has brought into my life this year, the existing friendships He has strengthened, and my increased comfort with spending time quietly by myself. I have learned so much and cannot wait to see what is to come next!


Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?"
And I said, "Here am I. Send me."

Isaiah 6:8

No comments:

Post a Comment